|This article is a stub. You can help Exploding Kittens Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Exploding Kittens Wiki by .
There are 52 cards in the core deck and 4 additional unique cards in the party pack expansion.
Types of cards[edit | edit source]
- Annoy card - Disable an amount of cards in the target's hand.
- Attack card - End your turn(s) without drawing and force the next player to take two turns in a row. (not in the mobile version)
- Blind card - Rendering the target blind until they draw a card.
- Cat card - These can be collected as two or three of a kind and used to steal from other players. (not in the mobile version)
- Defuse card - If you drew an Exploding Kitten, you can play this card instead of dying.
- Exploding Kitten card - Unless you have a Defuse card, you're dead.
- Favor card - Force any other player to give you 1 card from their hand. They choose which card to give you.
- Nope card - Stops any action except for an Exploding Kitten card or a Defuse card.
- See the Future card - Peek at the top 3 cards from the Draw Pile and put them back in the same order.
- Shuffle card - Shuffle the Draw Pile without viewing the cards until told to stop.
- Skip card - Immediately end your turn without drawing a card.
- Slap card -